3M 39071 Scratch Removal System
3M™ 39071 Scratch Removal System
3M™ Scratch Removal System eliminates minor scratches, scuffs and other small defects by sanding, compounding and polishing automotive clear coats. Our scratch remover for cars comes with all the specialty supplies to complete the job. You just need to supply a standard household drill and other basic household items.
When a fine scratch or scuff affects the clear coat, 3M™ Scratch Removal System goes to work to smooth it out. Consisting of a three stage system of sanding, compounding and polishing, it is designed to remove defects to the thin outer coat of your car's finish. The 3M 39071 kit removes small imperfections caused by keys, fingernails, shrub or tree branches, clothing, wash rags and car wash brushes. It is particularly useful in high-contact areas such as around door handles, door panels and trunks.
Features and Benefits:
- Auto scratch remover system takes out light paint scratches and scuffs
- System uses a 3-step repair approach
- Kit sands, compounds and polishes the repair area
- Easy-to-use kit comes with all of the special supplies needed
- Kit restores flawless appearance of car, truck or van
- (1) disc pad holder,
- (1) 3000-grit abrasive square,
- (1) Purple compounding pad,
- (1) Black polishing pad,
- (1) 3M rubbing compound (1 oz),
- (1) 3M scratch remover (1 oz), and
- (1) Step-by-step directions for use.
User will need a standard household drill (1200-1600 rpm), microfiber detail cloth, spray bottle, water and paper towels.
We Also Recommend
3M 16000 PPS Standard (22 oz) Lids and Liners Kit 200 micron filter
3M 26000 PPS Series 2.0 Spray Cup System Kit 22 oz (Standard) 200 Micron Filter
3M 16314 PPS Mini Lid & Liner 6oz, 50 lids & liners per kit, 125 micron filter