3M Accuspray Atomizing Heads ( 4 heads per box )
3M™ Accuspray™ Atomizing Heads, 4 per kit
3M™ Accuspray™ Atomizing Heads are designed specifically for use with 3M™ Accuspray™ ONE Spray Guns. This selection of replaceable heads makes for the incredibly fast, efficient application of low-, medium- and high-viscosity materials from one gun. Technicians simply remove and replace the head for the performance of a new spray gun on demand. See-through heads are easily cleaned and reused.
Features and Benefits
- Selection of replaceable atomizing heads for application of very low- to high-viscosity coatings
- Allows for spraying of primer, sealer, base and clear coat from ONE gun
- Fast, simple head replacement – the performance of a brand new spray gun on demand
- See-through design makes it easy to see when the heads are clean
- Works with 3M™ Accuspray™ ONE and PPS™ Systems
Replaceable Atomizing Heads for a Full Range of Paint and Coatings
Designed to provide the ideal atomization for a wide range of spray coatings, 3M™ Accuspray™ Atomizing Heads are an integral part of our 3M™ Accuspray™ ONE Spray Gun system. These replaceable, reusable atomizing heads are incrementally sized for ideal atomization, whether you’re applying low-viscosity coatings such as waterborne, solvent basecoat paint, or higher-viscosity coatings such automotive primers or adhesives. These heads are easily cleaned and reused, or can be quickly removed and replaced for the performance of a new spray gun on demand.
- Application: Manual Spray Coating
- Brand: Accuspray™
- Quantity: 4 Heads per Box
- Product Colors: Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Transparent
- Product Type: Head
Each replaceable atomizing head is molded from clear plastic so technicians can easily see when the head is clean to reduce cleanup times. A color tint is added for easy size identification. These atomizing heads are suitable for applications in collision repair as well as aerospace, marine and general industrial. This product is designed specifically for use with Accuspray™ ONE Spray Guns. The selection of 3M™ Accuspray™ Atomizing Heads includes:
- 1.2 and 1.3 mm 3M™ Accuspray™ Atomizing Heads are excellent for low-viscosity coatings and reduced overspray in hot and humid environments. Use them for applying waterborne and solvent basecoat paints in thin clear coats, as well as stains, varnishes, mold release agents, aerospace and marine top coats, and other fluids requiring very fine atomization. These heads contain atomizing air holes in the air caps to achieve the highest possible finish quality.
- 1.4 mm atomizing heads deliver fine atomization with minimal overspray, making it ideal for lower-viscosity materials such as automotive sealer, paint, topcoats, lacquers and light adhesives.
- 1.8 mm replaceable atomizing heads are ideal for med-viscosity to hi-viscosity coatings such as auto primers, lacquers and adhesives.
- 2.0 mm atomizing heads are typically used with our 3M™ Accuspray™ HGP Spray Gun, built specifically for applying high-volume, high-viscosity fluids. Use these heads for applying gel coats, adhesives, undercoatings, high build primers, specialty and sound dampening coatings.
We Also Recommend
3M™ 16000 PPS™ Standard (22 oz) Lids and Liners Kit 200 micron filter
3M™ 26000 PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System Kit 22 oz (Standard) 200 Micron Filter
3M™ 26172 PPS™ Series 2.0 Starter Kit 22 oz (Standard) 200 Micron Filter
3M™ 16312 PPS™ Midi Lid & Liner (13.5oz) 50 lids & liners per kit 125 micron