ASP Black Lightning Nitrile 5 mil Gloves
BLACK NITRILE GLOVES
6 mil with pH5.5 Technology!
At Atlantic Safety Products, we take great pride in providing gloves that offer serious protection from your work environment while keeping your most important tool, your hands, in top condition for maximum productivity. Our Black Lightning gloves offer excellent barrier protection!
- Breakthrough pH5.5 Technology! Made to match healthy skin's natural pH5.5 levels to ensure the MOST comfortable fit yet!
- Unique formulation reduces excess perspiration
- Quadruple washed - no excess chemicals lingering on the glove
- Super strength and stretch - no more tearing
- Fully textured grip
- Approved for medical use
- Tested against fentanyl
- MATERIAL: Nitrile
- OUTER SURFACE: Free from glove powder, Fully Textured
- DONNING POWDER: Free from glove powder
- COMPONENTS: 100% Acrylonitrile-butadiene (nitrile), a synthetic co-polymer
- SHAPE: Ambidextrous, straight fingers, thumb and fingers in one plane. Beaded cuff.
- SIZES: Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L), X-Large (XL), XX-Large (XXL)
- PACKAGING: 1000 nitrile gloves per case, by weight, 10 boxes per case, 100 gloves per dispenser box, by weight
- COLOR: Black
PIN HOLES AND VISUAL DEFECT
Assurance Action Sampling Inspection by destructive and visual test procedures
Each glove is 100% air tested to ensure superior quality
GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICE
Our black nitrile gloves are manufactured in compliance with the Current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Requirements in United States of America as appropriate for patient examination gloves (Federal Register, Part 820)
Quality System Certified to International Standards Organization 9002. Model for Quality Assurance in Production, Installation and Servicing.
Accreditation Number: QSC-4674