ASP InTouch B311 Black Nitrile 5 mil Gloves
BLACK NITRILE EXAM GLOVES
Superior Protection at a Great Price!
Made of 100% Quality black nitrile, the InTouch series gloves provide the superior combination of durability and protection against day-to-day hazards at a cost effective price.
- 5 mil thickness
- Super strength and stretch - no more tearing
- Not made from natural rubber latex
- Fingertip textured grip
- Approved for medical use
- Tested against fentanyl
- MATERIAL: Nitrile
- OUTER SURFACE: Free from glove powder, Fully Textured
- DONNING POWDER: Free from glove powder
- COMPONENTS: 100% Acrylonitrile-butadiene (nitrile), a synthetic co-polymer
- SHAPE: Ambidextrous, straight fingers, thumb and fingers in one plane. Beaded cuff.
- SIZES: Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L), X-Large (XL), XX-Large (XXL)
- PACKAGING S-XL: 100 gloves per dispenser box, by weight
- COLOR: Black
PIN HOLES AND VISUAL DEFECT
Assurance Action Sampling Inspection by destructive and visual test procedures
Each glove is 100% air tested to ensure superior quality
GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICE
The gloves are manufactured in compliance with the Current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Requirements in United States of America as appropriate for patient examination gloves (Federal Register, Part 820)
Quality System Certified to International Standards Organization 9002. Model for Quality Assurance in Production, Installation and Servicing.
Accreditation Number: QSC-4674