2 oz. Brush Bottle of Automotive Touchup Paint
Automotive Touchup Brush Bottle 2 oz.
We can custom make touchup paint for almost any car. Just tell us the year, make, and paint code from your car. We will make the paint to match the paint code. If you have problems finding your cars paint code. Click Where's My Paint Code To see if we can help.
We use acrylic enamel paint except when unavailable. If unavailable paint will be made in Urethane basecoat.
Directions for Prep:
- Always start by washing the area that you are painting with soap and water.
- Wipe the area down with wax and grease remover.
- Then lightly scuff the area that you are painting with a gray Scotch-Brite® Pad, this will give the paint something to stick to.
- If applying primer use a red Scotch-Brite® Pad before applying the primer.
- After applying primer wait 1 hour ( or until fully dried ) then sand with a 600 grit sandpaper.
For Flexible Bumpers:
Our paints are extremely flexible and can used over metal or plastic. You will not need an additional flex additive for flexible bumpers.