Dentec Safety Comfort- Air OV/N95 Respirator with 400 Series Elastomeric Mask
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Dentec Safety™ Comfort- Air OV/N95 Respirator with 400 Series Elastomeric Mask
Dentec Safety™ Comfort- Air OV/N95 Respirator with 400 Series Elastomeric Mask with N95 non-oil particulate filters features a low profile design that fits under most grinding and welding helmets.
- Extended field of vision
- Large inhalation valves (quarter-sized) allow for maximum inhalation, allowing users to inhale a larger volume of air per breath, reducing breathing resistance while increasing user comfort and productivity.
- Exhalation valve is strategically positioned under the nostrils and in front of the mouth to ensure hot, exhaled air exits the mask immediately.
- Exhalation valve diaphragm has channels that act like a parachute to traps exhaled air and lift the diaphragm off the valve seat with very little effort. This creates more space for air to exit the mask, reducing heat build up inside.
- Rolled sealing flange provides superior comfort and improves fitting capabilities. Does not require user to adjust straps excessively tight.
- Textured sealing area reduces risk of the mask slipping on the face.
- 3 Position adjustment allows users to adjust cartridge to three different positions on all Comfort-Air facepiece.
- Certifications/Compliance - NIOSH Approved
- Height (Metric) 12.7 cm
- Length (Metric) 10.16 cm
- Width (Metric) 17.78 cm
- Recommended Applications - Safety
- Type - 1/2 face respirator
- For Use With (Equipment) - Cartridges/Diskits
- Includes - Mask, Cartridges, N95 Non-Oil Particulate Filters
- Material - Elastomeric mask
- Product Type - Respirator
- Sizes - Medium/Large