DeVILBISS 130059 (HAR507) 60 CFM Air Regulator
DeVILBISS® 130059 (HAR507) 60 CFM Air Regulator
This regulator has been designed to receive air at main line pressure and to deliver it at a desired lower regulated pressure.Features and Benefits
- HAR-507 Air Regulator
- General-purpose regulators for line takeoff use or as integral regulators on pumps, pressure tanks and other air operated devices.
- Self-relieving design.
- Accurate regulator mechanism provides precision air control.
- 1. Maximum inlet pressure and operating temperature ratings are 250 psig and 150° F (intermittent to 180° F).
- 2. Install as close as possible to where regulated air is needed.
- 3. Install the unit with the air flowing through the body in the direction indicated by the arrow.
- 4. Install the same pipe size unit as the pipe line in use. Avoid using fittings, couplings, etc., that restrict the air flow, unless maximum flow is not needed.
- 5. Regulator may be installed so that adjusting handle is in any position. Attach gauge to one 1/4" female port.
- 6. Turning the adjusting screw clockwise increases the regulated pressure and turning it counterclockwise reduces the regulated pressure.
- Flow Rate - 60 cfm.
- Regulated Press. Range - 0-125 psi.
- Max. Air Inlet Press - 250 psi.
- Max. Operating Temp - 150° F.
- Inlet Port Size - (1) 3/8 in. NPT (F).
- Weight - 1-1/2 lbs.
- Regulated Outlets - (3) 1/4 in. NPT (F).
- Service Bulletin - SB-6-147.
- Repair Kit - KK-4977.
- Quantity - 1.
- Item Weight - 2.05 lbs.
We Also Recommend
DeVilbiss 704520 DV1 Clearcoat Gravity Spray Gun Kit 1.2mm, 1.3mm, 1.4mm
DeVILBISS 704504 DV1 Basecoat HVLP Spray Gun 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 Fluid Tips w/Digital Gauge
DeVILBISS 704198 TEKNA Clearcoat Gravity Feed Spray Gun, 1.2mm 1.3mm and 1.4mm (Uncupped)
DeVilbiss 802200 DeKups DPC-43 Paint Gun Adapter