DeVILBISS 130059 (HAR507) 60 CFM Air Regulator
DeVILBISS® 130059 (HAR507) 60 CFM Air Regulator
This regulator has been designed to receive air at main line pressure and to deliver it at a desired lower regulated pressure.Features and Benefits
- HAR-507 Air Regulator
- General-purpose regulators for line takeoff use or as integral regulators on pumps, pressure tanks and other air operated devices.
- Self-relieving design.
- Accurate regulator mechanism provides precision air control.
- 1. Maximum inlet pressure and operating temperature ratings are 250 psig and 150° F (intermittent to 180° F).
- 2. Install as close as possible to where regulated air is needed.
- 3. Install the unit with the air flowing through the body in the direction indicated by the arrow.
- 4. Install the same pipe size unit as the pipe line in use. Avoid using fittings, couplings, etc., that restrict the air flow, unless maximum flow is not needed.
- 5. Regulator may be installed so that adjusting handle is in any position. Attach gauge to one 1/4" female port.
- 6. Turning the adjusting screw clockwise increases the regulated pressure and turning it counterclockwise reduces the regulated pressure.
- Flow Rate - 60 cfm.
- Regulated Press. Range - 0-125 psi.
- Max. Air Inlet Press - 250 psi.
- Max. Operating Temp - 150° F.
- Inlet Port Size - (1) 3/8 in. NPT (F).
- Weight - 1-1/2 lbs.
- Regulated Outlets - (3) 1/4 in. NPT (F).
- Service Bulletin - SB-6-147.
- Repair Kit - KK-4977.
- Quantity - 1.
- Item Weight - 2.05 lbs.
We Also Recommend
DeVilbiss 704520 DV1 Clearcoat Gravity Spray Gun Kit 1.2mm, 1.3mm, 1.4mm
DeVILBISS 704198 TEKNA Clearcoat Gravity Feed Spray Gun, 1.2mm 1.3mm and 1.4mm (Uncupped)
DeVILBISS 704504 DV1 Basecoat HVLP Spray Gun 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 Fluid Tips w/Digital Gauge