DeVILBISS® 130503 CamAir® (RHI-01) Relative Humidity Indicator
DeVILBISS® 130503 CamAir® Relative Humidity Indicator RHI-01
Alerts Painter to Humidity in the Air Line, Humidity Indicator RHI-01 is Recommended for use with Desiccant SnakeFeatures and Benefits
- The RHI-01 can be used to quickly and simply check the humidity of your compressed air.
- The RHI-01 Relative Humidity Indicator also gives you positive indication of your compressed air moisture levels, so you know when to change your Desiccant Snake.
- The indicating crystals will change back and forth numerous times, meaning the RHI-01 will give long service life.
- Once the crystals have become saturated, simply run dry air through the fitting to return the crystals to their original form.
- Indicating beads begin to change from blue to pinkish clear at 10% humidity and are completely pinkish clear at 15% humidity.
- Can change color numerous times before requiring replacement of unit.
- Designed for use in: Paint priming areas, Production lines, Spray booths, Quality control areas, Testing quality of compressed air
- Product Name: Silica Gel
- Chemical Formula: SiO2 ‐ Silicon Dioxide + Cobalt Chloride indicator (CoCl2 < 0.5 %)
- CAS #: 7631‐86‐9 / 7646‐79‐9
- Composition: 99.0 % SiO2 + 0.5 % max CoCl2
- Max PSI: 200
- Max Temperature: 150ºF
- Effective with both HVLP and Conventional spray equipment
We Also Recommend
DeVILBISS® 704198 TEKNA® Clearcoat Gravity Feed Spray Gun, 1.2mm 1.3mm and 1.4mm (Uncupped)
DeVilbiss® 704520 DV1 Clearcoat Gravity Spray Gun Kit 1.2mm, 1.3mm, 1.4mm
DeVILBISS® 704504 DV1 Basecoat HVLP Spray Gun 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 Fluid Tips w/Digital Gauge