DeVilbiss 703893 TEKNA Ultimate Basecoat Spray Gun 1.3 and 1.4 Needle/Nozzle (Uncupped)
DeVilbiss® 703893 TEKNA® Ultimate Basecoat Spray Gun (Uncupped)
The TEKNA BASECOAT Spray Gun is a lightweight professional gun designed to handle both water-based and solvent-based coating materials.
High volume, low pressure (HVLP) models are designed to reduce overspray and provide maximum transfer efficiency by limiting air cap pressure to 0.7 bar (10 psi) (complies with rules issued by SCAQMD and other air quality authorities).
HVLP models will produce approximately 0.7 bar (10 psi) air cap pressure at 1.6 bar (24 psi) gun inlet pressure with the trigger pulled. HVLP air cap HV20 is designed for optimum basecoat applications.
IMPORTANT: These guns are not designed for use with highly corrosive and/or abrasive materials and if used with such materials it must be expected that the need for cleaning and/or replacement of parts will be increased. If there is any doubt regarding the suitability of a specific material, contact your TEKNA Distributor.
NOTE: This gun is not to be used with halogenated hydrocarbon solvents or cleaning agents such as 1,1,1,-Trichloroethane or methylene chloride. These solvents can react with the aluminium components used in this gun and cup. The reaction can become violent and lead to an equipment explosion.
Features and Benefits
- Spray at lower inlet pressures (14-18 psi)
- Improved metallic control
- HVLP for waterborne and solvent based materials
- Superior transfer efficiency
- Designed to set the standard for spray finishing
- Crafted using state-of-the-art equipment
- Features a durable construction for long-lasting performance
- Has an excellent combination of price and quality
- Useful for waterborne and solvent basecoats, at 14 to 18 PSI
- Inlet pressure of 14 to 24 PSI; 1.0 to 1.6 BAR
- Maximum pressure of 24 PSI for high pressure, low volume compliant areas
- 1.3mm and 1.4mm tips included
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Non-folding tool
- TEKNA® Basecoat Spray Gun (1.3 and 1.4 Needle/Nozzle and No Cup)
- HV20 HVLP Air Cap
- Digital Gauge w/ Air Adjusting Valve (HAV-555)
- Gun Wrench
- Color ID rings
- UPC: 658701038930
- Mfg Part#: 703893
We Also Recommend
DeVilbiss 704520 DV1 Clearcoat Gravity Spray Gun Kit 1.2mm, 1.3mm, 1.4mm
DeVILBISS 704504 DV1 Basecoat HVLP Spray Gun 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 Fluid Tips w/Digital Gauge
DeVILBISS 704198 TEKNA Clearcoat Gravity Feed Spray Gun, 1.2mm 1.3mm and 1.4mm (Uncupped)
DeVilbiss 802200 DeKups DPC-43 Paint Gun Adapter