USC 14060 ALL-METAL Specialty Body Filler
USC 14060 ALL-METAL® Specialty Body Filler
USC all-metal® Specialty Body Filler is the world’s first aluminum-filled automotive compound. Easy to spread and use, all-metal repairs metal with metal
with the workability of a premium body filler. Because of its excellent adhesion, All-Metal is ideal for restoration and classic car repairs. USC all-metal can be
drilled or tapped, is waterproof, and can be powder coated
Features and Benefits
- The world's first aluminum-filled autobody filler
- Ideal for restoration work and classic car repairs
- Excellent adhesion. Can be drilled or tapped.
- Rustproof. Waterproof.
- VOC Packaged: 265 g/l
- Applied: 1.8 g/l
- Appearance as Packaged: Metallic Silver
- Weight Per Gallon (Density): 11.0 pounds (Average)
- Maximum Recommended Thickness (sanded): 1/8"
- Viscosity @ 77°
- F 60,000 - 80,000 cps (Average)
- Gel Time @ 77°
- F: 2.0 – 3.0 minutes
- Shore "D" Hardness Values @ 24 hours: 70-80
- Sanding Time @ 77o F: 15-20 minutes
Use for filling and repair of minor bodywork such as dents, dings, rust, hail damage and small holes. Ideal for restoration and classic car repairs. Can be used on steel, aluminum, fiberglass, wood, other body fillers, 2K primers, aged and sanded OEM topcoats and SMC for cosmetic repairs, and galvanized and other zinc-treated steel. May be topcoated with polyester, 2K urethane and 1K primer.
1% by weight (100:1 ratio) with supplied liquid hardener
We Also Recommend
SprayMax 2K Clear Glamour 11 oz. Aerosol Clear Coat
USC 26012 ICING Lite Gold Finishing Glaze 12 oz. Pouch